Monday, March 22, 2010

My very first poem !!

It so happens that sometimes when the human brain is under pressure to deliver results, hidden talents get exposed. In my case an extempore poem competition during the Friday Fun Time did it ! So here goes...


Life In IT


I wake up at 6 in the morning,
At office I find myself yawning,
For 20 hrs I'm forced to code,
No one understands I'm really bored.
There's no time even to have lunch,
I feel like giving my manager a punch.
I earn so much money,
But dont even have time for honey.
Life in IT,
Is like SHIT.


Not bad for a beginner ;)

6 comments:

  1. nice poem not bad for a beginer too gud.. but den i would love to inform ur manager abt ur punch.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha !! People like me are careful about what we post. You can't do what you planned to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah small gal i leave u this time.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these r day to day happenings in this IT world.... but its a real one......

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha..good one!!..humorous, innocent and satirical at the same time...!!
    u can try more poems...especially about what's bothering u these days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Anonymous- Thank heaven i'm not into coding anymore, by the way, it'll be nice to know your identity.

    To Mohan- Thanks for the suggestion, maybe I should set up a simulation where my brain can be pressurised to produce poems !! Jokes apart.. I'll try ;)

    ReplyDelete