Thursday, January 28, 2010

Been Tagged !!

My "lost and found" friend for 16 years has tagged me.

Hari .. I thank thee for tagging me and considering me one of thy worthy bloggers.

I hate filling in about me columns anywhere, in fact my own blog doesn't have one.

Anyway, a rule is a rule, so here goes
1. When I was four, I got whacked by my grandfather who strongly believed that kids shouldn't be beaten up, and had never ever hit "any" of his six children. Well, that's "the hell" I am.
2. Though I was attacked three times, I still love dogs, especially German Sheperds and Labradors, but maybe they don't like me :(
3. Playing in water is something that I simply can't resist.
4. To me crying in front of people is very embarrasing .
5. To all those people who thought I was a geek.. My favourite subject was English, not Science.
6. Hating people isn't easy for me, but for the unfortunate ones who get into my hate list, the process is irreversible.
7. I had wanted to become a model, but ended up being a Software Engineer!! What the hell!!
8. I actually find work interesting. I feel suffocated when I don't go to office.
9. When in trouble I refrain asking even my closest buddies for help. I don't know why.
10.At the end of the day, what I want is a little bit of care, understanding and someone who's there for me.

Hoof ! That was a tough job, I never think so much about myself.

I don't have seven people to pass the award to, but at least I have a few :)

Nasir
An amazing friend and collegemate who forgives me whenever I forget to call him.
Sharon
I got in touch with her after 15 years and realized we had a great deal to catch up with. A wonderful person I should say.
Mathuram
A colleague turned friend of mine who I think is simply awesome.

Jaya Madhavan
I know Jaya Madhavan as my boss's wife. I love the way she's so cheerful all the time. She's a National Award winning writer. I really don't know if i'm allowed to do this but hope she doesn't mind me tagging her :)

Now launching copy cat to replicate the rules...

Here are the 5 rules (to be strictly followed by those I tag in this post!)
1. Thank the person from whom you have received the award listing his / her blog link
2. List 10 honest things about yourself (like I shall do here)
3. Paste the ‘Honest Scrap’ logo on your blog (this is self-evident as my title for this post says)

4. Choose 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links (spread the joy)
5. Notify the bloggers of the award, requesting them to follow the rules (so that they will not miss to notice)


No comments:

Post a Comment