Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reminisce - 2010

Its been a long time since my last post, it would be a lie if I said I was too busy to put up a new post because the busiest of people find time for everything, er but do they really do? Anyway, as a start let me reminisce last year - 2010 .


The new year celebrations at office were good, some of us stayed back to watch the movie 2012 on a projector. The movie made me imagine the clock striking 12 that night, huge tidal waves arising in the oceans, panic stricken people running for their lives and the waves descending on land to destroy everything. It sent chills through my spine! I was alone that new year,so just went back home and slept. Its pretty silly, but I was happy and relieved on the 1st of January 2010, after all, the world did not end !


January made one my very close friend's leave town. February brought me face to face with an old friend. March and April gave me time to relax. May surprised me by sending me off to Muscat, Oman. That was my very first trip to a different country. Had a lot of fun inspite the back-breaking work. Also received one of the best surprises I've ever had. September took me to Norway, home of the Vikings. The geographical and climatic differences of the two countries were drastic, im happy to be opportune enough to visit both. November and December had more travel in store. The year was not so bad afterall...what the hell, it was awesome !!!


Looking forward to what the new year has in store and wishing everyone good health, prosperity and strength to withstand troubles of all kinds.


Good Luck !!

2 comments: