Friday, April 30, 2010

In love with groundnuts

My Dad has a craze for groundnuts. It so happened that one afternoon, he was lazing in front of the TV and relishing groundnuts. Mom sat beside him reading the paper, so Dad tried his level best to be careful not to drop the peels on the floor. He twisted the nuts to peel off the skin and very carefully put the peels on a piece of paper on the teapoy in front of him. After a while he was almost done with the nuts. I was surprised at how he hadn't dropped even a bit of it on the floor. Alas, I heard a thunderous sneeze and the next thing I could see was groundnut peels on my mom's head. Mom's expression... not any different from the pic here...

2 comments:

  1. he he he this s really funny so y did u stop with ur mum s reaction... Did she enter into any action futher....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...some dad n mom are like tom n jerry only..:)

    ReplyDelete