Monday, February 22, 2010

Twilight - The movie


I'd been just lazing around during the weekend when I decided to watch "Twilight". The movie was released long back, when work and other not-so-important things kept me from accessing it, I really regret not being able to go to the cinemas' then. Everything about the movie "invited me in", the story, screenplay, the background score. I'm a die-hard romantic and "Twilight" simply swept me off my feet! Moreover, I wouldn't mind falling for a vampire like that ;)

Here are some of my favourite lines:

At the restaurant, after Edward rescues Bella from the bad guys..
Bella - "Did you follow me?"
Edward- "I feel very protective of you."
Bella - "So you followed me."
Edward- "I was trying to keep a distance, unless you needed my help and then I hear what those low-lives were thinking..."
Bella - "Wait.. you said you heard what they were thinking?... So what? You read minds?"
Edward- "I can read every mind in this room apart from yours.Its very frustrating."
Bella - "Is there something wrong with me?"
Edward- "I told you I can read minds, I didn't say something's wrong with you!!", Sighs.
Bella - "What is it?"
Edward- "I don't have the strength, to stay away from you anymore."
Bella - "...Then don't..."



When Bella confronts Edward with the fact that he's a vampire...
Edward- "I can't read your mind. You should tell me what you're thinking."
Bella - "Now i'm afraid...."
Edward- "Good...", Sighs.
Bella - "I'm not afraid of you, i'm only afraid of losing you, what if you suddenly disappear..."
Edward- "You don't know how long i've waited for you...So a lion fell in love with a lamb"

Bella thinking aloud...
"About three things I was absolutely positive. First Edward was a vampire.Second, there was a part of him, and I didn't know how dominant that part might be,that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."


At the hospital..
Edward- "You should go to Jacksonville..."
Bella - "What?!..."
Edward- "I can't hurt you anymore.."
Bella - "Nno.. no.. you... you can't say things like that to me ... ever.. !!"
Edward- Smiling and kissing Bella's forehead,"Where else would I go..."


Edward reminds me of someone I know really well. This post is dedicated to you.

2 comments:

  1. I can see the impact of twilight on u through this... The way u explained the movie is simply awsome... I really want u to meet a vampire like him nd see wat u really do.. wat ever shruti the lines whic u ve quoted here s really awsum... Fantastic work girly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im no die hard romantic or ve i seen the movie...but looks like someone s been really bitten by a vampire here....!! Hmmm...!!

    ReplyDelete